The 2MHz Splitter has been designed to distribute a single 2MHz reference signal into eight 2MHz output signals to multiple devices. Its port-to-port isolation, as well as its minimal through loss makes this splitter a must for communication systems, satellite earth stations, VSAT broadcast operations and test centers.
Splitting 1 to 15 is also available with the dual version.
The unit is housed in a 1U high and 19″ wide shelf, and is available in dual power supplies (optional).
For similar products visit E1 Splitter or 10MHz Splitter.
- 2.048MHz 75-Ohm coaxial infrastructure
- Transparent distribution of one input to eight independent outputs
- Excellent jitter filtering feature
- Extended input attenuation range
- Simple operation visual control by singel front panel lamp
- Easy remote control by two floating contacts
- Low power consumption
- Simple maintenance
- Option: Two 2MHz Splitter in one 1U height 19″ box
- Option: Duplicated power supply unit